- Beyond Becoming, Pierogi Gallery, New York , United States.
- Graduate show 2015, Royal College of Art,, London, United Kingdom.
- Interval °6 , Private Space , Essen , Germany.
- In the Moment of Doing, Testbed1 , London, United Kingdom.
- Disobedient Art, Fringe Art Bath festival, Bath, United Kingdom.
- Space In Between, Salisbury Art Center, Salisbury , United Kingdom.
- New Works, Balfron Tower, London, United Kingdom.
- GuangzhouLive 5 , Youyou Art Center , Guangzhou, China.
- Lublin Performance Platform, Galeria Labirynt , Lublin, Poland.
- Crossing The Line Performance Event, Bristol Biennial 2014, Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Annual Nomination Exhibition of Students of Contemporary Art Academics, Today Art Museum, Beijing , China.
- In between becoming , Testbed 1, London , United Kingdom.
- Friction International Performance Festival, Uppsala, Svartbäcksgatan from the City Library to Celsius Square,Uppsala , Uppsala, Sweden.
- Exchange made live, Walden affairs, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Fine Art WIP show, Royal College of Art, London , United Kingdom.
- Chelsea Graduate Show, Chelsea College of Art and Design, London , United Kingdom.
- Reasons We Still Need Superman, International Video Art Tour, Different locations art tour , world-wide.
- Archipelago, The Gallery on the Corner, London , United Kingdom.
Starkmann Bibliography Book Project 2015-2016, Project, Starkmann Ltd, London, United Kingdom.
An Artist’s fantasy (2016)
Texts on paper
I was glad to be invited by Bernard Starkmann to collaborate with him for his company's publication bibliography in 2016. During the project, I was inspired from the Starkmann bibliography and created the artwork An Artist’s Fantasy (2016) specifically for this edition of catalogue. The bibliography catalogue becomes my art context. And my handwriting texts become the art objects, which were printed on some selected pages. Inside the catalogue is list of book’s names and publication details that introduced by Starkmann Company for sale to their customer. My handwriting text was printed next to some selected book names, looks like giving a comment or trying to make a conversation with the book names. In other words, viewers or their customers will meet an artist’s fantasy while see through the pages in this edition of bibliography catalogue.
- Born 1988 in China.
- Lives and works in London, United Kingdom.
- 2013 - 2015
Royal College of Art, London, UK , London, United Kingdom
MA Fine Art in Photography (Performance pathway)
- 2010 - 2013
Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of the arts , London, United Kingdom
Bachelor in Fine Art