- artlab: Suzanne Torres, Krasl Art Center, St. Joseph, United States.
- De-Constructed Environments, Porter Butts Gallery, Madison, United States.
- Changing Spaces, Ahrnsbrak Gallery, University of Wisconsin-Marathon County, Wausau, United States.
- Voices X, Voices Warehouse Gallery, Dubuque, United States.
- Ossuary Project, Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, United States.
- A/Systemic: Intersections, Dislocations, and Subversions, MANA Contemporary, Chicago, United States.
- De composition: 2014 National Juried Exhibition, Allen Priebe Gallery, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, United States.
- Working Draft, Pritzlaff Event Space, NCECA Annual Conference, Milwaukee, United States.
- Born 1982 in United States.
- 2012 - 2015
University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI , Madison, United States
Master of Fine Arts degree candidate (2015) in Sculpture and Ceramics
- 2011 - 2012
San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco, United States
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Sculpture
AWARDS & GRANTS
Vermont Studio Residency Full Fellowship
Vermont Studio Center, Johnson, United States